Terms of Service
By accessing this website, our mobile app, related widgets and API (together, the “Platform”) you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing the Platform. The materials contained on our Platform are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Readmill’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Readmill’s Platform;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Readmill at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Readmill’s Platform are provided “as is”. Readmill makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Readmill does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Platform or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Readmill or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Readmill’s Platform, even if Readmill or a Readmill authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions & Errata
The materials appearing on Readmill’s Platform could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Readmill does not warrant that any of the materials on its Platform are accurate, complete, or current. Readmill may make changes to the materials contained on its Platform at any time without notice. Readmill does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to Readmill’s Platform shall be governed by the laws of the Great Britain without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.